Did you know each year over 17,000 fires are caused by lint build-up in dryer vents?
Keeping your dryer vent cleaned is a great way to extend the life of your dryer and keep your home safe.
Not only that but additional benefits are:
- Prevent potential Carbon Monoxide Poisoning from gas dryers
- Less wear and tear on dryer
- Eliminate Mold problems
- Increase clothing life – from excessive heat
- Time saver
Be proactive and don’t wait until there is a dangerous clog.
Look for the following are signs of a problem:
- Clothes not drying
- Excessive lint on clothing
- Excessively hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy odors
Put in on your Fall to do list - call and schedule your dryer vent cleaning today!